• Hello Peter,

For one of my sites I need some much simplier that Customer Area that I've bought. Actually the only that I want is a Product page with details and screenshoots, and if possible reviews for this product.

Something which will help me a lot is if I can bypass the buildin (if exist) ordering/payment procedure. I will place a link which will redirects the potential buyer to my central shopping system (different domain).

Is ProductsShop the right one for this need? Also is there any demo available (but in English).

Thank you

• Offizieller Beitrag

The product shop it like the customer area but without customer area module. Nevertheless it has got a build in ordering system. if you want only a product page, a CMS is maybe a better solution for you?

• No...no... I don't want to use any CMS. Seems that is ok. Let's summarize it:

Customer Area has 2 sections: The Products and The Customer Area where you can find details for license, downloads etc. That's good. I don't need that section.

So the only that left out is if the productshop has reviews or not? Not so important for me, but it will be welcome if exists.

Chris

• Offizieller Beitrag

Customer Area has 2 sections: The Products and The Customer Area where you can find details for license, downloads etc. That's good. I don't need that section.

If you deactivate the module/section "customer area" the product "customer area" turns into the product "product shop". Therefore you don't have to buy the productshop if you already have the customer area.

So the only that left out is if the productshop has reviews or not? Not so important for me, but it will be welcome if exists.

Yes it has a review section. The product shop is like the customer area but without the customer area module.