• Hello.

Is there a way to change attachments upload destination? I mean - i have dedicated server only for files, and i dont want files to be saved on my web hosting.

second question - im gonna buy customer area plugin, but i need to know if there is paypal payment type (im testing it on friend forums, and i cant find out how to change it)
    last question - im looking for plugin similiar to customer area - i want to sell subscriptions, you know after payment user will be moved to special group, and after month he will be removed from it (or not if he will pay) - any ideas?

Greetings,
    veg11

• Offizieller Beitrag

Is there a way to change attachments upload destination? I mean - i have dedicated server only for files, and i dont want files to be saved on my web hosting.

No, this is not possible. You may use a symbolic link to your server on your web hosting.

second question - im gonna buy customer area plugin, but i need to know if there is paypal payment type (im testing it on friend forums, and i cant find out how to change it)

Yes, but this is a commercial plugin and costs EUR 9,95 (https://www.viecode.com/suppor…reich/index.html?pageID=4). You will only get this plugin on my site, because we can't sell it in the woltlab plugin store.

last question - im looking for plugin similiar to customer area - i want to sell subscriptions, you know after payment user will be moved to special group, and after month he will be removed from it (or not if he will pay) - any ideas?

It's possible with a trick. You can define for each product a user group to which the user will be added. Per default every licence will not expire, but you can change this manually. However if you change the expire date and install the plugin AutoJoinSupportGroup (http://www.mdman.de/index.php?…&productID=7&categoryID=1) the user will be removed after his "licence" (=subscription) expires.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Can you make addon to add that possibility? I will pay that much as you want.

I'm sorry but due to technical limitations it is not possible to implement such kind of addon. Your only change is that your hoster may mount your server to the directory of the webdisc. This would solve your problem.