Paypal Transactions

• Hey Guys.

I'm currently on evaluating your Shop Plugin and created a Product with a Version + attached File.
    I bought that Product and payed with PayPal (Sandbox).
    Now I've got the problem that the Order isn't recognizing automatically the transaction status. So even if the money is send, the order status didn't updated automatically.
    Then I unlock the order manually from ACP but the customer account still can't see the download area. Even the Link in the email isn't working because the customer has no permissions.

Can you tell me what i'm doing wrong or if there is just a bug?
    For 150€+ I expect a perfectly working system.

As a feature request i would ask you when do you plan to implement PayPal express checkout?
    If you want I can give you Pluginready PHP classes for that API.

Thanks in advance

Regards

• Now I also got a question about the license.
    Is this a one time purchase with infinite updates or is there any limitation?
    Please send me if you have an article about that licensing.

• Is this a one time purchase with infinite updates or is there any limitation?

No, all licenses have an unlimited duration. You can use all products as long as you want to. All bugfix updates on the third version number (patch level releases) are available without another purchase. For feature updates (second version number - minor release), you need to buy an update license extensions.